28.3.12

HP 5500 Color LaserJet Printer



Cheap Now : HP 5500 Color LaserJet Printer

You would like HP 5500 Color LaserJet Printer with help save price? We now have amazing deals for HP 5500 Color LaserJet Printer. It is incredibly reduced price nowadays.



Cheap Price Now! HP 5500 Color LaserJet Printer !!!





** Product Details : HP 5500 Color LaserJet Printer

  • 600 x 600 dpi resolution, 400 MHz processor, 96 MB RAM
  • 21 ppm in monochrome and color, just 18 seconds to first page out
  • Optional input capacity of 1,600 sheets
  • Bidirectional parallel port, Fast Infrared (FIR) port
  • Network options with 3 open EIO slots
... [ read more ]


** HP 5500 Color LaserJet Printer - - Review by Noah

I received HP 5500 Color LaserJet Printer - items the other day. It worked so well exactly as presented. Wonderful unit. User helpful to the point that I did not will need to read any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other unit and would seem to be to be very appropriate. Relieved I made the get. I would often recommend this products to you.




Buy Now! HP 5500 Color LaserJet Printer