28.3.12

Kyocera FS-1128MFP/ 256MB 28ppm 1200dpi A4



Cheap Now : Kyocera FS-1128MFP/ 256MB 28ppm 1200dpi A4

You like Kyocera FS-1128MFP/ 256MB 28ppm 1200dpi A4 with protect price? We already have special deals for Kyocera FS-1128MFP/ 256MB 28ppm 1200dpi A4. It is very affordable price currently.



Cheap Price Now! Kyocera FS-1128MFP/ 256MB 28ppm 1200dpi A4 !!!





** Product Details : Kyocera FS-1128MFP/ 256MB 28ppm 1200dpi A4

  • The standard document processor feeds reliably and improves your productivity.
  • Designed with ultra reliable ECOSYS technology the 30 ppm FS-1128MFP is a MFP that small business and workgroups can rely on everyday
  • And with its long life drum, toner and easy to replace toner container you will enjoy a low total cost of ownership
  • Functions Print / Copy / Scan / Fax Speed 30 Pages Per Minute Max
  • Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi Standard Paper Supply 250 Sheet Drawer, 50 Sheet MPT Max Paper Size 8.5" x 14" Max Paper Weight 120 lb
  • Fax Modem Speed 33.6Kbps Fax Memory 3.5 MB
... [ read more ]


** Kyocera FS-1128MFP/ 256MB 28ppm 1200dpi A4 - - Review by Ethan

I got Kyocera FS-1128MFP/ 256MB 28ppm 1200dpi A4 - products a day ago. It worked well exactly as advertised. Fantastic item. User helpful to the point that I did not will need to browse any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other items and appears to be to be very reliable. Thankful I made the purchasing. I would bly recommend this unit to you.




Buy Now! Kyocera FS-1128MFP/ 256MB 28ppm 1200dpi A4