13.3.12

Orient #CEM60001H Men's Duty Day/Date 50M Self Winding Automatic Watch



Today Sale : Orient #CEM60001H Men's Duty Day/Date 50M Self Winding Automatic Watch

You wish Orient #CEM60001H Men's Duty Day/Date 50M Self Winding Automatic Watch with rescue price? We currently have specialized deals for Orient #CEM60001H Men's Duty Day/Date 50M Self Winding Automatic Watch. It is very low cost right now.



Cheap Price Now! Orient #CEM60001H Men's Duty Day/Date 50M Self Winding Automatic Watch !!!





** Product Details : Orient #CEM60001H Men's Duty Day/Date 50M Self Winding Automatic Watch

  • Orient 21 Jewels Self-Winding Automatic Movement, Oscillation Frequency: "21,600 oscillations per hour (6 beats per sec)"
  • Stainless Steel Case and Band with Push Button Deployment Clasp
  • Mineral Crystal, Day/Date Display with Spanish Option, Rotating Inner Bezel, Push Button Day Operation
  • Case Size: 41mm Diameter, 11mm Thickness
  • Water Resistant - 50M, Screw Down Caseback
... [ read more ]


** Orient #CEM60001H Men's Duty Day/Date 50M Self Winding Automatic Watch - - Review by James N

I received Orient #CEM60001H Men's Duty Day/Date 50M Self Winding Automatic Watch - item the other day. It been effective exactly as promoted. Beneficial products. User welcoming to the issue that I did not have to have to study any details to operate. Checked the distances with other items and feels to be very right. Beaming I made the select. I would tend to recommend this unit to you.




Buy Now! Orient #CEM60001H Men's Duty Day/Date 50M Self Winding Automatic Watch