9.4.12

Brother PT-1400 P-Touch Handheld Labeler



Today Deal : Brother PT-1400 P-Touch Handheld Labeler

You wish to have Brother PT-1400 P-Touch Handheld Labeler with save you price? We currently have specific deals for Brother PT-1400 P-Touch Handheld Labeler. It is extremely reduced price currently.



Cheap Price Now! Brother PT-1400 P-Touch Handheld Labeler !!!





** Product Details : Brother PT-1400 P-Touch Handheld Labeler

  • Easy entry calculator-style keypad
  • 9 industry standard bar codes
  • 6 built-in telecom/datacom specific templates
  • 10 pre-formatted general label designs
  • Uses 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1-inch tape widths
... [ read more ]


** Brother PT-1400 P-Touch Handheld Labeler - - Review by James N

I was given Brother PT-1400 P-Touch Handheld Labeler - product not long ago. It helped exactly as advertised. Really good products. User welcoming to the idea that I did not have to have to learn any details to operate. Checked the distances with other product and seems to be very correct. Ecstatic I made the buy. I would advise this item to you.




Buy Now! Brother PT-1400 P-Touch Handheld Labeler