14.4.12

Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel



Today Deal : Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel

You like Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel with rescue price? We already have one of a kind deals for Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel. It is really good deal at this time.



Cheap Price Now! Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel !!!





** Product Details : Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel

  • Official Ferrari licensed product
  • 5-position Manettino dial: 5 backlit positions: Lets you configure your car directly in the race Choice of Manual or Automatic configuration
  • Ferrari style wheel-mounted aluminum sequential gearbox 2 digital, aluminum UP and DOWN levers
  • Powerful Force Feedback with Touchsense technology (under license from Immersion Corporation)
  • 10 easy access action buttons + 8 direction D-Pad
  • 5 Position Mannetino Dial
  • Extral Large Steering Wheel
  • Powerful Force Feedback
  • Wide Weighted Pedal Set Made of Metal
... [ read more ]


** Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel - - Review by Christen

I received Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel - items a week ago. It been working exactly as advertised. Amazing item. User friendly to the level that I did not want to look over any details to operate. Checked the distances with other items and looks to be very real. Happy I made the get. I would bly recommend this product to you.




Buy Now! Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel