9.4.12

HP Q2440B 500 Sheet Paper Feeder and Tray for LJ4250/LJ4350/LJ4200/LJ4300



Low Price : HP Q2440B 500 Sheet Paper Feeder and Tray for LJ4250/LJ4350/LJ4200/LJ4300

You really want HP Q2440B 500 Sheet Paper Feeder and Tray for LJ4250/LJ4350/LJ4200/LJ4300 with spend less price? We currently have fantastic deals for HP Q2440B 500 Sheet Paper Feeder and Tray for LJ4250/LJ4350/LJ4200/LJ4300. It is extremely affordable right now.



Cheap Price Now! HP Q2440B 500 Sheet Paper Feeder and Tray for LJ4250/LJ4350/LJ4200/LJ4300 !!!





** Product Details : HP Q2440B 500 Sheet Paper Feeder and Tray for LJ4250/LJ4350/LJ4200/LJ4300

  • Accepts Paper Size: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14, Executive, Legal, Letter, statement
  • Printer/Scanner Type: Laser
  • Sheet Capacity : 500
  • Height : 4.80 in
  • Global Product Type: Printer Paper Trays/Stackers
... [ read more ]


** HP Q2440B 500 Sheet Paper Feeder and Tray for LJ4250/LJ4350/LJ4200/LJ4300 - - Review by Edward

I gotten HP Q2440B 500 Sheet Paper Feeder and Tray for LJ4250/LJ4350/LJ4200/LJ4300 - product a week ago. It helped exactly as advertised. Good item. User friendly to the time that I did not need to go through any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other product and seems to be to be very real. Glad I made the purchase. I would suggest this product to you.




Buy Now! HP Q2440B 500 Sheet Paper Feeder and Tray for LJ4250/LJ4350/LJ4200/LJ4300