Big Sale : Canon Pixma iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer (2171B002)
You are looking for Canon Pixma iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer (2171B002) with save you price? We already have specific deals for Canon Pixma iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer (2171B002). It is quite affordable today.
Cheap Price Now! Canon Pixma iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer (2171B002) !!!
** Product Details : Canon Pixma iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer (2171B002)
- Efficient printer with 5-color ink system
- 4,608-nozzle print head delivers vivid, lifelike color and laser-quality text
- Up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi resolution
- Prints borderless 4 x 6 inch photo in about 21 seconds
- Dimensions: 11.9 x 6.3 x 17.5 in. (WxHxD); weighs 15.2 pounds; 1-year limited warranty
** Canon Pixma iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer (2171B002) - - Review by Bryan
I got Canon Pixma iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer (2171B002) - items a day ago. It worked well exactly as advertised. Good item. User friendly to the idea that I did not desire to read any details to operate. Checked the distances with other item and appears to be to be very reliable. Lucky I made the choose. I would recommend this products to you.
Buy Now! Canon Pixma iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer (2171B002)